Barix Barionet 100
Universal, programmable I/O device server with web server, Modbus/TCP and SNMP support. Serial ports, analog and digital I/O, Relays and Dallas 1-wire support. UL listed.
- Relay Output (2x250VAC, 5A)
- Digital Inputs (4)
- Open Collector (digital) Outputs (4x24VDC)
- Analog (0..5VDC) Input (4)
- RS-232 Serial Port (1)
- RS-422/485 Serial Port (1)
- Supply Voltage (9-30VDC)
- Wiegand Interface Input (2)
The Barionet 100 is a low cost, flexible and multiprotocol capable I/O device server which bridges the real world of sensors and actors with IP Automation and IT management systems. Speaking both SNMP and Modbus/TCP as well as universal ASCII protocols, the Barionet devices are easily integrated into monitoring and management systems.
Designed in Switzerland and installed in thousands of locations internationally, the Barionet has poven itself as a very reliable, versatile product solving interfacing, data collection and control problems effectively, world wide.
Weitere InformationenTHE SOLUTION
The Barix Barionet is a universal, versatile network-to-real-world interface. It works as a reliable intermediate between host based data collection and control applications. The device provides a variety of interfaces such as contact closure, analog and serial. The host interface supports multiple industry-standard protocols. For special applications which require local intelligence, the device can be programmed to run custom protocols, compact data, or take local decisions.
From simple remote-io monitoring to standalone HVAC management solutions with web control interface and email alarming, the Barionet is the affordable, reliable solution. KEY FEATURES
- The Barionet is a network connected, reliable IO interface device with intelligence, using minium power (1-2W) to operate.
- On the 10/100 Ethernet port, it supports a wealth of protocols, including SNMP, Modbus/TCP, HTTP/CGI and TCP/UDP based ASCII . Using those protocols, both IT as well as automation systems can easily talk to the real world connected to the device through its various interfaces.
- 2 Serial ports (RS-232 and RS-485) can be tunneled over TCP or interpreted locally by a program. Extension modules to increase the number of IO points can be added.
- A control program can optionally be loaded to implement local intelligence, protocols to read from serial devices, to send SMS via a 3G modem and the like. Open source programs are available for many applications, to control local I/O extensions etc. The development of such programs is easy and the development system available free of charge.
The Barionet solution is used in thousands of installations around the world to interact with: PV (photovoltaic) and other power systems, buildings, wiring cabinets and server rooms. It interfaces home automation systems to the real world and special applications such as web enabling scanners, tunneling contcact closures over IP, even RFID/accesss control applications using the Wiegand Reader interface are in service since more than 10 years. I/O Interfaces 2 relay outputs (240 VAC 5 A) 4 digital inputs (0..12 V), configurable pullups 4 universal inputs (analog 0..5/10 V or digital 0..12 V) with configurable pullups 4 digital outputs (open collector, 24 V 0.1 A) 2 Barix extension bus connectors with Dallas 1-Wire® capability
Serial Interfaces 1 RS-232 * (DSub-9 male, RX/TX only) 1 RS-422/485 * (2/4-wire) * 600..19’200 Baud, 7/8 bit, Odd/Even/No par
Network Interface RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet (Autodetect) TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, AutoIP, IPzator™, XML, SOAP, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, CGI, HTTP web server for control, status and configuration
Misc 8+2 LED status indicators
Power input 9..30 VDC, 4 Watt max.
Case high quality plastic, 160 g, , DIN-rail mount. 4.13“ x 3.34“ x 1.1”, 105 mm x 85 mm x 31 mm
MTBF Min. 205 000h acc. to MIL217F at 25°C ambient temperature
User Interface browser based (integrated webserver), serial port or ethernet control AP
Barix Barionet 100 (229.3 kB)