Sie sind hier » Lanner LEC-7105 «
Fanless Industrial PC with Dual Core Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz CPU
- Multi-Screen Support
- This platform comes with multiple video-out ports and can support separate video streams on dual displays.
- External eSATA Connector
- The power eSATA solution incorporates the eSATA connector with a +5V power source, allowing users to attach external SATA devices without the need of an additional power source. The connection transfers up to 3GB per second.
- Integrated SIM
- Integrated in a mini-PCIe slot, the SIM card readers allow for users to enable 3G use for their IPC.
- Intel® Atom™ D525
- Dual core Intel Atom D525 features 1.8GHz clock speed and a 1MB cache. It utilizes 13W of power.
- This IPCs lifespan has been extended by removing the most easily damaged component, the fan.
- Remote Power Control
- In addition to the power-on button there is a terminal block connector to connect a wired remote power controller. This allows unit’s power to be controlled from a distance.
- Screwed Power Lock
- This power plug is made to screw directly into the appliance chassis, allowing secure power connection in even the harshest of settings.
- Dust Proof
- Solid chassis design with a fanless interior allows for this product to be completely dustproof when installed correctly, insuring longevity of the product.
Multi-screen support Whether for ease of use, compatibility or giving end users a variety of options- this platform comes with multiple video out ports. It supports separate streams of video over multiple displays.
The dual core Intel® Atom™ D525 features 1.8GHz clock speed and a 1MB cache. It utilizes 13W of power. The Intel® Atom™ 400 and 500 series offers video support, 6 lanes of PCI (x)1 lanes, 4 PCI, Intel® High Definition Audio, 10 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Ports, 3 SATA connections, and the ability to connect directly to DDR2 / DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM.
The power eSATA solution incorporates the eSATA connector with a +5V power source, allowing users to attach external SATA devices without the need of an additional power source. The connection transfers up to 3GB per second. This connection allows for multimedia and other storage intensive files to be stored on a seperate harddrive, but still having the ability to have flawless playback.
Weitere InformationenSpecifications Platform
Intel® Atom™ D525 1.8GHz
DDR3 SODIMM x1
Up to 4GB
IDE storage I/O
CF socket Type I/II x1
2.5” HDD/SSD drive bay x1, eSATA with USB combo x1
Ethernet controller Power and Mechanical
Realtek RTL8111 x2
GbE RJ45 x2
VGA x1, DVI-D x1
RCA x2 for right/left Line-out channels
RS232 x1, RS232/422/485 x1
2 x 5-pin terminal block for DI x4 (5V TTL) and DO x4
4 x Type A
Expansion OS and Certifications
Mini-PCIe x2: one with SIM card reader
+12Vdc +/- 5%, ATX mode
Operating System Physical and Environmental
Linux, Windows 7/7 Embedded/XP/XP Embedded
CE, FCC Class A, RoHS
-5ºC to 45ºC
Operating temperature (industrial components)
-5ºC to 45ºC
Dimensions (W x H x D)
268 mm x 44 mm x 174 mm (10.45" x 1.72" x 6.79")
PDF Lanner LEC-7105 Datasheet (219.7 kB)